Rainbow Powder Coaters (2011) Ltd specialises in the following industries:
- Water Heating
Powders are applied to both metal and non-metal surfaces of decorative and functional products. These include:
- Appliances: fridges, freezers, washing machines, microwaves
- Architectural: window and door-frames, hinges, panelling, bus shelters
- Garden: outdoor furniture, garden tools, tractors, wheelbarrows
- Leisure: bicycle and vehicle frames, hand tools
- Anti-corrosion: hand rails, garden furniture, items destined for a marine environment, architectural items that need weather protection
- Office furniture: desks, filing cabinets, book cases, computer equipment
- Electrical: cabinets, components, cable trays, lamp housings
What Size Can We Powder Coat?
We can easily powder coat items up to six metres long. Our powder coating equipment include a large conveyor oven and batch oven for which odd-sized or bulky items are ideal.
We can offer large and small production runs, i.e. door hinges and screws to football goal posts.
Three areas of particular specialisation at Rainbow Powder Coaters are:
- High temperature powder coating
- Industrial, architectural and marine powder coating
- Powder coating of plastics, MDF and fibreglass
We also offer a wet spray service for those items that cannot be powder coated.